Saturday, August 30, 2008

SOLEDAD


the tears in the world you left behind If only you could heal my heart just one more time Even when I close my eyes There's an image of your face And once again I come I'll relise You're a loss I can't replace Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory live on Why did you leave me Soledad Walking down the streets of nothingville Where our love was young and free Can't believe just what an empty place It has come to be I would give my life away If it could only be the same Cause I can't still the voice inside of me That is calling out your name Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory live on Why did you leave me Soledad Time will never change the things you tols me After all we're meant to be love will bring us back to you and me If only you could see Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory live on Why did you leave me Soledad

No comments: